Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy all,

So Jeremy finally got all the tech stuff fixxed and the show is running.http://heavymetalaccident.tv You may have seen the add in Crawl, but for those who've never heard of it, here's some info. Right now it's a pod cast show thru the net, hopefully it'll move to cable soon. The show covers the dumb shit we do down here in Moab, very cool coverage of some comps, a feature on someone in the industry, and some very cool videos. The coolest part is that the show is linked to record labels sites, so some fresh blood get to check out wheeling. Show runs about 40mins .

Give it a try:smokin:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Me either oh well it looked cool.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You don't need a Mac, you need to download the Quicktime player. It'll run on any 2000 or newer windows. Should only take about 5 mins to download at DSL/ Cable speed. There should be an auto pop up asking to download the player. You may have to turn pop up stoppers off if your running one.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
I have Quicktime on my computer.

The page says:

We're Sorry you have requested a page that is not currently available due to data transfer restrictions. If the page you requested is yours, click here for more information.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It appears there's a problem with the host site, that error message is from so many people downloading the show. I'm trying to find out WTF is going on.:darn:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The skinny,
12,000 people hit the site first 8 hrs it was running. 40 mins of HD Vid is a huge file x 12k .... it blew Mac servers straight to hell. Jeremy is working on hosting.. so stay tuned.:lame:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts