Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a set of four tires and wheels that are only good to roll around on. I only need them for about a month so something cheap would work best for me. I need Ford 5x5.5 lug pattern for the wheels and anything for the tires. 31s, 30s, I don't care, just rollable. :D

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
where are you located?

·
Registered
135 Posts
I'm looking for a set of four tires and wheels that are only good to roll around on. I only need them for about a month so something cheap would work best for me. I need Ford 5x5.5 lug pattern for the wheels and anything for the tires. 31s, 30s, I don't care, just rollable. :D
I got what you are looking for. I have a set of rims that are ford, white spokes. With some small tires on them that are in really good shape size 205 75 or something like that, and I also have a set of 30x9.5"s BF AT's, that would do you for a while.

Heres the catch. I don't want any of them, so I will cut a good deal to get rid of all 8. $100 I don't know if you want the smaller ones or not, but I don't want to pay, or do the work to have them taken off to sell the rims with the others. (208-206-1511)

Attachments

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Hey man we just loaded up 3 rims and tires and 1 rim in macs car. So there ya go. Wasn't sure if you wanted just the rim but it shouldn't be too hard to find one 15" tire

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm unsure of his name, but schitzangiggles is his name on here. He bought my front 30. If that's him and he's bringing those that would be great! If you would, please have him call or PM me when he gets a chance. Thanks!

By the way guys, I'm on Mt Home AFB. If anyone has 1 tire for a 15" rim, any size, let me know! Thanks!

Pure Insanity - I will let you know if I need those two sets from you. I'm thinking about taking them but I'm not real sure. I wouldn't really have a place to put them since I live in the dorms but I'll try to figure something out.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I'm unsure of his name, but schitzangiggles is his name on here. He bought my front 30. If that's him and he's bringing those that would be great! If you would, please have him call or PM me when he gets a chance. Thanks!

By the way guys, I'm on Mt Home AFB. If anyone has 1 tire for a 15" rim, any size, let me know! Thanks!

Pure Insanity - I will let you know if I need those two sets from you. I'm thinking about taking them but I'm not real sure. I wouldn't really have a place to put them since I live in the dorms but I'll try to figure something out.

K. Just let me know, cause I don't think they willl be going anywhere soon.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I got four rims and 3 tires. I just need one more tire for a 15 rim if anyone has one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts