Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys after doing looking for about 6 months I cannot find the right floorpans for my 73 blazer. I need the part that is directly under the seat and about 12" behind it. Anyway does anyone know a sheetmetal fabricator that will work with me on getting a patch built for this. It is a complicated peice and I think the only way to really shape it good is a hammerform. If anyone has any suggestions please enlighten me. I know a custom peice will be expensive. Hell for that matter anyone know where there is a 73-76 or so blazer (not sure when they changed) that is not rusted out to death let me know. :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Can you post a picture of what you got now.. Something that show what it needs to look like and maybe photochop some dimensions on?

·
Registered
9 Posts
you should just do what we did to my uncles truck........ take some old license plates and cover the holes and weld them on...... i have to make some patches for the peices right next to the threshold on both sides..... im just gonna cut out the old and lay in some new sheet metal, then drill a line of holes in it on the edges, and do rosette welds in the holes..... then some tacks outside.... and boom...... lol

·
Registered
2 Posts
Have you tried LMC? They have a really good selection of floor pans in their catalog. Their website is only a place to order the catalog really, but I just got mine in (took 3 weeks) but wish I had had it when I redid my floor pans. Would have been much easier.

Their web site is www.lmctruck.com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts