Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need 13 items that you would buy at a 4x4 shop to take on the trail. Things like tow strap, jack, stuff that would help you go forward. Rocks and mud stuff. Just looking for ideas.

Maybe:

Skid plates
Strap
Jack
Lights

Any ideas? This is for the virtual 4x4 thing.

Thanks.

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
I never leave home without my
highlift,
Strap's,
Come along,
Chain,
Clevis's (sp)
spare fluids(dont buy at the 4x4 shop though)
Winch

But for ideas on upgrades some "other games" I have seen offered lifts, off road lights, skid plates, body protection, snorkles....................

That is all for now :beer:

Edit<-- some people should try that button, But anyway how about adding beadlocks to the list of goodies.

Is that the kind of stuff your getting at?

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pretty much.

Beadlocks is a good one and a winch level as well.

what other 4x4 games have you seen?

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
530 Posts
Spares,ya cant have enuff of them,I have learned..hahahaha whistle

Radiator hoses,upper and lower
Fluids .i.e water(carry 3 used radiator fluid jug of water NOW),
oil and a filter,PS,diff
spare spark plugs,wires,dist cap
TOOLS
strap
I can add to my list now
spare inner and outter front 60 shafts(both sides) with stock hubs and ujoints
misc hose clamps,bolts,screws,nutz,j b weld,wire,wire connectors or varies sizes styles!

I WANT/will make a square "D" shaft JUST for emergency egress from a trail
and

:beer: need I say more?????? hahahaha

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This ones going to integrated with this forum. It will have three levels and have ability's related to different parts of the 4x4. There will be trail attempts and also be able to battle another 4x4 for fun. There will also be a store and people will be able to sell thier stuff or keep it in a garage. Its going to take me some more time though to get it figured out. Right now you can start with a Suzuki long bed 4x4. :?

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
530 Posts
HAHAHAHA Sweet Matt..Will this be playable on dial up??
I didnt read it was for a game,guess 3/4 of my list wouldnt cut it then..hahahaha. :finger:

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Its not graphic intensive at all. Its more of a modified RPG game. I'm replacing Orcs with Fords and Majic Diamonds with big tires.

Should be cool but the coding changes are killing me.

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Tire Plugs!! I bought a bitchin' kit from one of those roveing tool trucks for like 25 bucks, it does'nt take up alot of room and ahellof alot easier than changin' big azz meats. Spare tie rod and ends, saved me more than once, pleanty of misc. nuts bolts and srews, ohn yeah and hose clamps, those will double as getting your azz out all the time.

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Tire Plugs!! I bought a bitchin' kit from one of those roveing tool trucks for like 25 bucks, it does'nt take up alot of room and ahellof alot easier than changin' big azz meats. Spare tie rod and ends, saved me more than once, pleanty of misc. nuts bolts and srews, ohn yeah and hose clamps, those will double as getting your azz out all the time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts