Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a reminder to the volunteers for the ******* nationals this Saturday at the Holt arena in Pocatello. We need to be there 8 am on Saturday morning for setup and as judges for the show.

Be there or be square. :thumb:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
2,986 Posts

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks to you all for coming out to this. I dont think it was as fun as the last one but it was still a good time. I dont think they made near as much cash so they were not so loose with the freebies.

I did get feedback that we did another awsome job and they will be giving us the call next April.

And to you that had to suffer from the farting, well, I didnt want to go to Buddies to eat but we went! :thumb:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
ahh, between the farting and poor ventilation and carbon monoxide poisoning it went well. Oh yea and can't forget breathing in an uncountable amount of lime, I'm sure that's healthy.
I just wish I had braught a bright yellow vest to wear over my allready bright yellow shirt.
And a little tip, If you ever have the chance to buy a mexican wrestling mask and you don't, you will regret it for the rest of your life.
NACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:thumb:

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know some of you guys liked the wresting but that was the gayest stuff that I've seen since college. And believe me, I've seen some really gay things.

I've lime all over the street now from washing it off the trailer. :thumb:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
I know some of you guys liked the wresting but that was the gayest stuff that I've seen since college. And believe me, I've seen some really gay things.

I've lime all over the street now from washing it off the trailer. :thumb:
It wasn't so much the wrestling I liked it was Scotts reaction to the wrestling.

WHERES YOUR CROWN NOW PRINCESS :shocked::shocked:

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
It wasn't so much the wrestling I liked it was Scotts reaction to the wrestling.

WHERES YOUR CROWN NOW PRINCESS :shocked::shocked:
It was the coolest thing since.......well......last friday. I think the worse the wrestlers are, the better the entertainment. I have been laughing off and on about that, I am an idiot, but what a good time!:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thank you all who came and supported! The entire club will benefit from it. Remind me not to follow you to Buddies next time!

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
New sig material!:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

That was the gayest stuff that I've seen since college. And believe me, I've seen some really gay things.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
I just wish I had braught a bright yellow vest to wear over my allready bright yellow shirt.
:thumb:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts