Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
woo woo just ordered my driveline and yokes from woods minuites ago. Now my butt is kinda sore but hey someone has to have as cool as shaft as dougs........................................ :scared:

On a side note Im setting up our club with them so we can all get a discount so I need everyones full name and address to send to them. I dont need your street number if your concerned with getting junk mail just the street name and what city you live in will be fine.

please e-mail the info to me at [email protected] and I'll get a list toghter and hit everybody up at the meeting that I dont hear from.

Thanks
Mike :beer:

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Congrats mikey! about time!!

And for the record, I have bought shafts from just about every major dline shop around.......
High angle
Arizona
Tom Woods
Drive line service....Modesto, Stockton, San Jose, Sacramento.....ETC

And Jim's Drivetrain tops the list!! :beer:

·
Registered
306 Posts
Jim's does do good work. My business uses him all the time. Unfortunately, he is not interested in building stuff like this............ I'm confident Mike made a good decision using TW. Can't wait to see it Mike. Make sure to post some pics :thumb:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yup I like jim but he cant build what i need. Looks like he's lost about 1500 here in the last few weeks from some people running around these parts. You would think he would get hip on this stuff doah

1 - 7 of 7 Posts