Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With Alicia getting her FJ's closer to being a runner, and my Jeep and Blazer becoming viable off roaders, I needed a way to haul more than one rig. So I came across this trailer for $600.

It is an almost new 30 foot camper that had a bad day. Frame and axles are good, but the coupler and jack are done. Has e rated tires and 2 6000 axles on it. The deck is 29.5 feet long with two 10 inch I beam channels running the full length. Plans are to add some bracing to strenthen the trailer and two runners full length for the tires to roll on. Will probably leave the center open to save weight. I need to switch the axles to spring under to lower the deck height, and dove tail the rear. The trailer has a power slide out fully intact, and thinking about modifying it a little to make power slide out ramps:thumb: . With the Blazer and Jeep I may be a little heavy, but we'll see. For now I need to just get this thing to John's shop and start hacking to have it ready for Moab.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
******* innovation I love it.

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
Thats even cooler than my manure spreader/utility trailer combo thing.

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
that the one I was asking you to check on for me a couple months ago? You suck dude :flipoff:

So how much you want for the other trailer?

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
Yeah got the pun, I loved it, love double entendre's and puns of all sorts, word plays, etc.
And, Nope, they git skeered and find an alternate route, although now it has taller sides and a tailgate.

Now I can really overload it. :darn:

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
Oh and tomorrow it becomes a camp trailer.
Does that make my camper an outhouse?

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
a peterbuilt.....he traded a 10 bolt and 8 pairs of broken hubs for it.:rotfl: :rotfl: hehehe!!! j/k

i think the burb or some other think that he can piece together with his stash of parts and vehicles.....i cant wait to see it!!!!:popcorn:

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
For now the DuallyBurb with a good equalizer setup. But the plans are in the works to build my 4 door. I have an 87 4 door 4wd drive, should be picking up a 99 454 vortec engine and 4l80e, and I already have the 241 tcase. Then my 60 and 14 bolt packed with 4.56s under it. I will then gooseneck the trailer and dedicate the hauling duties to the 4door, and the 18 foot trailer hauling duties to the Burb.

Now, I have been keeping my eyes open for a reasonably priced medium duty international or freightliner, but right now those are just pipe dreams, unless the right deal presents itself...:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
trevortoyota said:
a peterbuilt.....he traded a 10 bolt and 8 pairs of broken hubs for it.:rotfl: :rotfl: hehehe!!! j/k

i think the burb or some other think that he can piece together with his stash of parts and vehicles.....i cant wait to see it!!!!:popcorn:

It sure is a good thing I wasn't drinking milk when I read your post....Cause it all would have came out my nose!!! Funny stuff there Trev, true, but damn funny anywasy!:rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Hey, I don't think my heap will be quite as long as those in the picture. Those look like 7s, mine's a 5 (7s have about a 94" wb stock compared to the 5's 84")

Oh yeah, don't mislead, the tow ho is going to be pulling tow duty, at least until a suitable replacement can be finished.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
What is the tow ho? Your Dirtymax?? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:... I think Chris needs a real truck... like a Cummins :thumb:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts