Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
moving sale

im moving and don't want to take some crap with me.

playstation 1 with a bunch of games and 2 controllers and two memory cards 50 bucks

aquriam with some pissed off looking frog in it. frog eats gold fish or worms 25 bucks

tires and wheels for super duty. weld typhoons. 2 with 37x12.5x17 bfgs on them and 2 have some bald good year mtrs on them. 400 bucks. I also have a stock set of wheels with pretty worn out tires on them 100 bucks. comes with center caps.

erector set. has electronic motors and off road tires you do the rest :deal: 25 bucks

Attachments

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
full box of 10 gauge 3.5 mag steel shot shells. 10 bucks

blender with spigot. great for makin smoothies or adult frozen bevrages, comes with stir stick for poking ice around 5 bucks.

whole shelf of 4x4 magazines from 99 till now. has a few wakeboarding mags too. If ya want I'll toss in a stack of dirty mags also :rotfl:. 10 bucks

Attachments

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
will take the ps1, weds would be good.
Pissed off frog, his casita and the ps for $60? do that, I would

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hey mike.
Its jd mcmaster
Hey i bought that ar 15 from chuck and wanted to know where you got your green laser and or if you wanted to sell me yours?
Let me know buddy.

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Mike when and where are you moving?

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
will take the ps1, weds would be good.
Pissed off frog, his casita and the ps for $60? do that, I would
sorry i didnt get back to ya. still want them?

Hey mike.
Its jd mcmaster
Hey i bought that ar 15 from chuck and wanted to know where you got your green laser and or if you wanted to sell me yours?
Let me know buddy.
start surfing the net for "aimshot" mine is the 12mw light and lazer combo for referance

Would you be willing to part with just one of the 37's?? I am looking for a spare. Thanks!
Andy
just the tire or tire and wheel? I would sell just one of the more worn out mtrs. what do you offer me for one.

Mike when and where are you moving?

End of the week and heading to idaho falls. or rigby or rexburg or somewhere in that general area :beer:

I also have a ruger 10/22 target model I'll sell for 250. comes with scope rings. also comes with a 10 round and a 30 round magazine. No scope or bipod though.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
Yeah maybe, have had to drop an unplanned $300 on the new bronc just to make it work, :)lame: ) clutch slave and master, alternator, on and on, friggin' country song I swear..... will let you know by the middle of the week.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Tried to send PM about tire....same result as above. Let me know what the tire is worth to you...I am really not to sure. I just need a spare, so bald is ok, just needs toh old air and fit a 15" rim.

Thanks

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: moving sale

I not sure, but I think they may be for 17" rims....:darn:
ding, they are for 17" rims.

shane i'll look in my storage shed and see whats banging around.

deleted some messages in the pm box

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Mike, did you see my PM I sent?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts