Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:angryfir: :angryfir: :angryfir: :angryfir: :angryfir: :angryfir:
Welp started off to a good day,then went a lil down hill fawkin FAST
Yanked the 60 an front susp bumper,rolled 10 bolt roller axle under,welded up a metal stilt from roller axle to frame,started pouring rain,so had to called it a day.went to move it back outta the way,an heres what i got for my effort.
blown back window,blazer sittin on the frame in the dirt,with no way to move it,until my dad gets home an borrows the neighbors backhoe :angryfir: :angryfir: :angryfir:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Exacly how did the window get blown out, and what caused the axle to come out from underneath the truck??? Was it when you reversed the truck???

doah

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
stick a high lift under the rock slider an jack it up. howd you break the window?

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Was moving it with the tractor first from behind then foward,forward is when it fell out.. got it hooked up to the tractor,but the blazer proved to heavy for the lil ford,was doing the pop-a-wheelie,peel out deal.. tractor pops wheelie and pivoted on the driver side rear tire(jack knifed) yanked the blazer to the side,that netted me a blazer crashing down onto the 10bolt,crushing the 10,traco'd the tie rod,blew a tire off the bead and me very very very pissed off.

Brett..Didnt throw anything at it,but for about 30 secounds I wantted to take the 12lb sledge to it ,and just say fork it,scrap the entire thing :angryfir:
Window happened right before axle fell out..trying to tow the blazer from behind to its parking spot,went about 3 foot,had to clutch in the tractor to down shift,looked back,and see the blazer still rolling directly into the cherry picker attachment,which happens to be window level when lifted,as well as denting the piss outta the gate in 2 spots.

Mikey,neighbor is coming with back hoe in the AM.That was my 1st thought after getting my floor jack in enough to pull the 10 out from under the front,was brake out my 2 hilifts an get nutty,but then I'd be in the same spot with no way to move it backwards,so it'll sit til morn,call em lazy :finger:
oh well,shit happens,can laugh about it now..

hey Alf 4444 guess you wont be wantting that tailgate now will ya .hahahahahaha

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Damn Eric....couldnt you have come up with a better story???

Something like "I was mobbing it out through the desert Trophy Truck style....hit some big azz rocks at 70 and ripped that sumbeach right out from underneath me, then it bounced up and took out the window!!" or something like that!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Anyways, I vote you scrap the whole thing! Tell you what, I'll give ya a dollar more than scrap is paying right now per ton, and I'll even haul it for no extra charge..........just want to help a bro out! whistle

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
PM back atcha boss
yep no good story here,kinda sad i know.. :finger:
hahaha Lump,might just take ya up on that,with my work schedule as is at 16 hrs a day,and sat and sundays,and my up coming out of town work schedule kicking off in July,the blaze will do more sitting int he next 8-10 months then driving,so i've had some ungodly thoughts latley :finger:
P.S that Pm i sent ya just a few min ago,might be clearly inaccurate.The main shop sup,told me I could take home the HUGE generator/welder and some other misc stuff an he'd head out here,and hook me up,so might be busting out the rollers again.i'll keep ya in the know as I know :thumb:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts