1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Thats some ugly ass mike

·
Registered
360 Posts
It's a lie, or something made up. A joke. It...had to be. I've never seen anything like this before. Not in any anthropological museum, not in an National Geographic...

Two hairy mammoths sitting on plasticine kitchen chairs, playing quarters and smoking unfiltered Camels, their :confused:trunks:confused: hanging out. It was just sick! I know the one with the monacle was a metrosexual elephant. It was obvious. Obvious.

Uhm...was I at the right website? One of them was wearing 4 inch heels, yes? Was that him?

Nevermind. I never saw nothin' nowhow. Forget I ever wandered in here. Where's my medication?

-Mikey-

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's a lie, or something made up. A joke. It...had to be. I've never seen anything like this before. Not in any anthropological museum, not in an National Geographic...

Two hairy mammoths sitting on plasticine kitchen chairs, playing quarters and smoking unfiltered Camels, their :confused:trunks:confused: hanging out. It was just sick! I know the one with the monacle was a metrosexual elephant. It was obvious. Obvious.

Uhm...was I at the right website? One of them was wearing 4 inch heels, yes? Was that him?

Nevermind. I never saw nothin' nowhow. Forget I ever wandered in here. Where's my medication?

-Mikey-

:rotfl:

Metrosexual.

:rotfl:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts