Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I am not going to be able to buy a set of Boggers for the brown truck until spring, but I still want to race on the 29th.

If anyone has a set of Mud tires up to 35inch with and 8 on 6.5 bolt pattern could you post up.

I will not be back stateside untill at least the 23rd.

Thanks

Lehi:bowdown:

·
Registered
668 Posts
Lehi,

We will have two 35x15.50 boggers available I think. We may have 4 if you can round up 2- 8 lug 15 inch wheels.

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't think I have any 15 inch 8 lugs. I will check when I get back. Even if anyone has 33s that would work.

·
Premium Member
1,301 Posts
i may have a set of 15" 8 lugs....they are 10" wide...if i can get them back from somebody i loaned them to they will be available

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks I really appreciate it.

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
If you come get them and have rollers to put on it or stands to put it on you can use them for the day.

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That sounds like a Deal Dave. I will give you a call next week when I get in town. When do you work?

·
Registered
698 Posts
Monday - Thursday so anytime Friday would work. If it needs to be earlier in the week let me know. You can call me anytime, I always have my phone with me.

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well Dave, Josh sent me a PM and the tires I used last race are still off his truck and he said he will let me use those. If that fails I will call you dave.

Thanks for everyones help.

Lehi

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
See you at the mud run Lehi.

·
Registered
698 Posts
OK, good luck.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts