Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be down there teching this one too. As far as I know, it is part of the Mtn. Home series.

Our next race is in Glenns Ferry, on July 30th. It is being run in conjunction with the county fair, so be sure to come out and support the community. Everything will be the same as Mountain Home, we will run two runs for time, then heads up racing for the final four. There will be two pits, the same length as Mountain Home, 150 feet. The pits should be very smooth because they are brand new, and the mud is a little bit sandy so it should be good. The racing pits will be in the middle of the motocross track, and the parking/pits will be in the grass, so bring your lawn chairs. Racing will start at 12:00pm, so signup will start at 10:00am. To get to the race you need to take exit #121 and turn south, take a left on Frontage Road, take the first right at the bottom of the little hill, and go straight into the pits/parking area. It is about an hour drive from both Boise and Twin Falls.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
do you think it would help :beer:

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
okay do you mean in the pickup or the burb :thumb:

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
allright I'll give you that. You should talk to chris about it.

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
you did alot better than that blue S-10.

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Rudezuk said:
So what about the zuk being in SS class???
Since it doesn't fit the rules for that class, if you got the ok from the others in the class, I wouldn't have a problem with it!

I run Super Stock, and would race the Blaze heads up against the zuk! Body mods (no front fenders) and non production engine swap classes you in pro stock.

NO MUD??? What kinda trailer queen is that thing!!! :finger: :rotfl: :rotfl:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
I had the same problem racing a Blazer with the 454. They wouldnt let me in the stock class either.

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
I use to have to run in the superstock classes because I had a header on my sami but I was never the slowest :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 34 Posts