Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, everyone I just found out at 9:30 tonight that Richfield is back on this Saturday. Starting time is 4:00 p.m. Sorry about the short notice but I just got called tonight on it. Hope to see you there. Joanne.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Gee wiz, somebody must have gone to Richfield. At this point it sounds like more people on here went to the truck pull in Burley.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Well I wasn't able to go I ended up rolling the Bronco a few weekends ago and haven't had a chance to get it fixxed but I did talk to Terry saturday and he told me they had a pretty good turnout. Sounded like there was about 38-40 trucks. As usual the pit started out wet and sloppy but as the day went on got very fast. All winners in all classes where under 3 seconds. Terry said he got a call wendsday saying it had been canceled due to lack of help from the city. They ended up getting some placks made up in twin on thursday and found some friends in twin that would take a backhoe and watter truck up there saturday to make this all work. So anyone that did make it there should give a big:bowdown: to these guys.
Well not sure what I will be driving but I hope to see you guys in Kimberly if they can make that all work out.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
For such short notice they had a really good turn out. They had 4 in open, approx 5 in Mod, approx 8 in pro stock, and I'm not sure on super stock but there was quite a few in that class. They had no stock class. They also had a powder puff class which was just for women and there was 5 in that class.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
:thumb: :beer: :thumb: :beer: :beer: :rotfl: :beer: :beer: :beer: :eek: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :goodjob: Man, I wish we could have made it. You had FOUR in Open and ~5 in Mod? WOW.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Anyone have any pictures of the race? Who ran in Open? Was it the Pro Mud nitrous guys that jumped up? Did anyone run in Pro Mud? With 35-40 rigs somebody must have taken pictures.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Hmmm. With 38 to 40 rigs racing I would think somebody on here would have gone and could give us some details. I expect that some of the folks who ran in Richfield would be at Kimberly. I'd like to know who I will be up against. The rigs that run nitrous can be quick.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
thanks Joanne. That's who I thought it might have been. They usually run in Pro Mud but jump up at times. Do you know if they plan on having an Open class in Kimberly yet?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts