1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Holy mud bat man! That looks like some sticky ish. If ya ever make it this way look us up the dunes are a blast. I would love to show ya around. Snake River Offroaders!!

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
The sand really polishes tires and wheels! Way better than Hammer All! It is hard on the suspension and steering though!

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
where are you from in PA I am originally from Tamaqua - Hazelton area. I do miss bloomsburg. You should head to that and take some pics for us.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Ya oughtta try rock crawling sometime. Doesn't make near the mess!! :mrgreen: Looks like fun though! :thumb:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I always head to the Jambo in Bloom every year but I'm bummed they dont have the Tug-O-Trucks anymore that was more my thing there besides watching but I am seriously considering running the drags I'l be sure to get some pics though for all of ya. Hazelton isn't real far from me here in Shamokin I used to live by Jim Thorpe too.

·
Registered
550 Posts
:scared: :scared: :scared:

I like the mud, not sure if I like it that much though

Looks like a good time to me :thumb:

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Yea I miss the Jamboree too. They don't have crap like that out here. But you know Philly has more people than the whole state of idaho. If I had the time or money I would trailer my rig to the Jam. :beer: :beer:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
my sister used to live somewhere in Idaho and she said not real populated although I'm not sure if she is comparing that to the poconos of PA which is kinda half and half or to Brooklyn, NY were we originally lived. I look forward to the Jambo every summer I might run the drags this year since no tugawar, I think everybody is just too scared....

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
That looks like a total blast!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts