Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was planning on having a barbecue at my place before the drags. I just want to see if there is any intrest in having one before or after??? There is plenty of parking available. If you don't know where I live Take exit 90 and make your first left. You will see the county gravel department and right past that is my house. The only one on the left. Post up and tell me what you think. Everyone is welcome even Fords. :beer: :beer: :beer:

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well i wil call all the guys that don't us the site and go buy some burgers. Unless you want venison!! What time are you coming down?

·
Premium Member
1,301 Posts
you know just when i decide not to run the drags and hit the lake saturday night, you sweeten the deal :firedevi: oh well :finger:

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hey Lehi count me and John in we aren't gonna race but we are gonna go to the races. Do you need us to bring anything.

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am guessing it will be around 3:30 and then head out to the races around 5:00. Also as far as I know a bunch of us are going to head out to blacks afterwards.
Chris yea bring the rack over.
If you just want to bring chips or salad?

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
well wont be there with the bronk but I will probably sow up to watch anyway

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well the Barbecue went good. Thanks for all that came. The mud drags went good. Chris is working with the organizers to get thepay scale worked out. Every year it is getting better.

A big thanks to Chris for Teching. :thumb:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts