Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just can't help it. I found a new tranny for my Bronco. I'm going to be swapping out the auto tranny in favor for a zf 5 speed. Now the question is who wants to help? I'll be starting on it in the next couple of weeks.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh and I forgot AJ if I had you rebuild the auto, I would end up buying a different one anyway. So why not just do that first. j/k :finger: :finger:

·
Registered
695 Posts
Sorry man, but I agree with AJ, if you are wanting to do any rock crawling with that huge bronc, I would just stick with the auto. Hey I know, you can have my standard and I will take your auto :thumb: :thumb:

Wait, nevermind I will just get a Marlin Crawler, ohh and a SAS...

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
73bronco said:
Oh and I forgot AJ if I had you rebuild the auto, I would end up buying a different one anyway. So why not just do that first. j/k :finger: :finger:

you DO still want some 8 lug 44 outers from me, right?? :finger: :finger: :finger:

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
I will try to help. It will just have to be in the evening.

Give me a call. I saw you on the highway last week and that looks great going down the road.

Will your auto fit in my bronco?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts