Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im sure this wont be the last time this goes around....

but HBRK 4x4 is NOT leaving town.

This rumor was spread this weekend at the mud races by a mud racer.......... :angryfir:

And that guy knows who he is...............Dont come to our shop again

The rumor is that we cant hang here, and that we dont have enough work to keep us going.................well that is BS!

We missed a comp this weekend, cause we had TOO much work in the shop...

We are Idaho'ans now.........We are staying :finger:

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Hmm, that was a rumor I did not hear.....of course I never get to much BS time with the racers.....

There are couple trucks that were racing this weekend sporting HBRK on the sides of the doors. By the way Shane, those Maxxis tires seemed to work really good!! Stayed cleaned out too!!!

I am racking my brain trying to think who it would have said that..........

Glad you see your staying around, where else would I go and waste money at???? :rotfl: :rotfl:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
1,301 Posts
yeah HBRK was really busy. :roll: ...I seen em floatin the river whistle but hey you have to some fun every now and again

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Custom said:
yeah HBRK was really busy. :roll: ...I seen em floatin the river whistle but hey you have to some fun every now and again
thats the gayest comment I've seen on here in a while. Ya cant leave the shop at 3 in the afternoon on a saturday to go have some fun? Hey custom how about you get a job and quit milking the system for free unemployment? :scared: :finger:

·
Premium Member
1,301 Posts
I do have a job and i'm not milking the system for free unemployment.....I get all the money for my disability for my hip being screwed up. I'm kinda in the same boat as mtngoat. Besides i do have a job just no work for me right now :finger: And no Mike your gay!!!!!! :thumb:

·
Registered
401 Posts
Chad the more pictures you post, the more problems I am learning you have. :banghead:

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Rudezuk...Well, since I heard the rumor and I did ask the question to someone I felt would know the answer I could assume you are talking to me about not coming into your shop again. If that's true then that would be unfortunate. I liked what I heard and saw when I visited you. I feel that any news about new off road shops opening up in the area is great news. The area is still small enough that any news about off road shops spreads like crazy among the off road crowd. When we get together we talk about tires, engines, races, new trails, cool rig set-ups, new shops (even street racer shops) and, yes, if word is out that one of the few shops may be having trouble we talk about that too. I'm glad the rumor isn't true.

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
Chad the more pictures you post, the more problems I am learning you have.

lol :thumb: whistle

·
Registered
155 Posts
tires

I would like to thank Shane and Pepper for use of the tires and wheels they worked great and run great down the road. I will be racing again this weekend the 13th then i'll be off my feet again with my 3rd surgery but Shane is tryin to talk me into letting him hammering on my truck for the last 2 races..

My support stands with HBRK and thank you for your help..

·
Registered
530 Posts
I heard a nasty rumor

That you have some nasty warts on your arse :finger: :finger:

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
I heard he had warts too... but they were in the front part, not the arse! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts