2 slices of bread

5 minutes in the hot plate

BLAMO!

1 grilled cheese sandwich
:beer:

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Mikey! I need to have you come for dinner one of these nights so you can have a good home cooked meal!:darn: Just tell me what night you wanna come over and you and Steve can sit and BS, drink some beer, and eat something somewhat healthy for a change! :beer:

#6 ·
You know what's fawked up is that's pretty much what I ate today too. This morning I ate grilled cheese and some leftover spagetti, lunch was some hot dogs, penuts and beer and a buddies, and supper... which is on it's way is pizza and beer.

#8 ·
I doubt it's cheaper. I spent about $50-60 a month on groceries, then maybe another $40 on "dining out" like Taco Bell, BK, pizza, etc.

#11 ·
I just have to ask one question and that is....Has Mike ever been to the supermarket with the intent to ever eat healthy? Cause you can eat cheap and healthy, but just to eat cheap is so much easier some times. But Velveta?????? There is so much better cheese than that and the shelf life of the product shouldn't be the reason for purchase...

LOL

#12 ·
FordTruckGirl said:
But Velveta?????? There is so much better cheese than that and the shelf life of the product shouldn't be the reason for purchase...

LOL
Come on a velveta grilled cheese is the bomb digity :rotfl:

Actually half the food I buy goes bad before I eat it so shelf life is actually important to me lol, Yeah I could go to the store once a week but id rather buy a bunch of grub and only go once a month.

By the way the rest of that pizza made a good sunday brunch :deal:

#14 ·
Well I ate some AK Salmon and Halibut for lunch along with beer and NASCAR of course. Then I ate a banana split for supper.

#17 ·
Canned stew... why bother when you can get Alpo for .50 a can and it tastes just the same?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.