Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After much agonising {and a kick in the butt from the Girl Friend] this is the list and more PICS. The doors and all the extra parts came from a 69 convertable. Everything worked when I decided to rebuild the 69. All the glass is there but one mirror is broke 300.00. a Gas Tank 50.00, Brake Booster 25.00, The front fenders, wheel wells [Very minor rust]. 400.00 Bumbers [One in Better shape than the other.The shroud that fits between the bumber and the front end [some rust]. Manifolds for the V 6. No V 6 tho. The radiator And battery box . Also the Convertable Top With the Rear deck cover The canvess is still there but not in good shape 300.00. One complete wire Harness That should fit 67, 68,69 Still in the box 100.00 Any other parts I didn't price or parts I did we can Dicker. Also I still ave the Body of the 69 but there is rust No frame But the rear windows and the adapters for the Conv. top are there. As for the 68 Hard Top I want 1500. Like I said Before it ran good but needs trany [3 Speed]

Attachments

·
Registered
539 Posts
A good Woman would understand the need for her guy to have junk laying around.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello. I found your post but don't know how old it is. I have a 68 hardtop that i need a battery box and radiator for. Would you still happen to have yours? Also, I am looking for the switch panel with the switches and luck there too.

thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts