Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
keep or return thats the queston.
a mail order company I have done bussiness with sent the wrong item to me. I called them about a torn bag on a mile marker winch acc kit then returned just the bag [not the block,rings,ect] just the bag and the tech knew this. and today I recived a mile marker PE 6000 winch. the invoice states winch accessory kit price $0.00. so do i call them back? or keep the winch or give it back and get a nylon bag.

·
Registered
496 Posts
If you have to think about the morality of it then you probably already know the answer.:shame:

Thats just my opinion.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Call them and tell them what happened and ask them what they want you to do. Put it in thier court since it is a loss to them. We did that once with quadratec on a shifter upgrade for an NP 231. They told us to keep it.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
What Adam and Tony said. I have recieved the wrong stuff numerous times and they either have me keep it or ship it back on thier dime. Your integrity is worth alot more than that winch.

·
What next?
3,965 Posts
I agree, I would have to think about it as well, but in the long run, I would call them and explain....Let them decide.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I actually deal with mile marker's customer service. Ship it up to me and I'll take care of everything for ya!

·
Registered
525 Posts
How would you feel if it was your business and your new guy sent the wrong thing. Then the customer you do business dosen't send it back. I think the good old hand shake doesn't mean anything anymore. Don't complain about the way thing are anymore I'd return it.... Goodluck with your decision!:shocked:

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
as been said put the ball in their court. You may get to keep it you may not. But at least you will be right with yourself

·
Registered
89 Posts
It's a Milemarker, not worth the shipping cost. Looks like you'll get a bonus gift with your new bag.:goodjob:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts