Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After checking out the pic's of the trip I am ready to go....tell me what you think but it looks like Metal Masher and Hell's Revenge are most likely where I'm gonna take the 2500 you know gotta watch the paint. :mrgreen: I think these will be the safest trails for me to wheel seeing as how there is no rock here in Ohio and I have no experiance but to make a long story short I think those will be my main focus with the 2500 with the cherokee all is fair game. :thumb:

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Ya know I have seen some big trucks do pretty well in Moab but let me recomend that if you planning on wheeling hard Moab has alot of steep and short drops and climbs rocker protection would probably make the trip a bit easier :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
boggertime said:
After checking out the pic's of the trip I am ready to go....tell me what you think but it looks like Metal Masher and Hell's Revenge are most likely where I'm gonna take the 2500 you know gotta watch the paint. :mrgreen: I think these will be the safest trails for me to wheel seeing as how there is no rock here in Ohio and I have no experiance but to make a long story short I think those will be my main focus with the 2500 with the cherokee all is fair game. :thumb:

Don't let the photos fool you. There are some pretty tough obstacles down there, come to think of it when we were down there, there were some pretty tough testicles too! :mrgreen: You would have a blast, but Eric is right, see Steve at CBI offroad on your way to Utah, he will fix you up. He will also ship rockers. He is Rokbrkr on here.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Also, Hells Revenge would be a great one for you, but with a truck that size you may want to run Poison Spider Mesa or something like that other than Metal Masher. It has one really tight section that I have seen a few full sizes get some of Mother Nature's pinstriping on. The tight section is called Mirror Gulch and it was tight in my tacoma, and blt2krl all but hit his exo....just a warning for ya...

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
I took my k20 up miror gulch no problem :finger: but the risk is high if you like your paint :rotfl:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'd like to keep paint since it is a new(er) rig and I love the pewter color but I was going to find some type of guards for it before I hit moab. Thanks for the advice though. :thumb:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts