DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
letter will go out tomorrow!!!

holy crap......they are zeroing in on mecca!! lol

fight fight fight!!

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Brant and I know Jeff Personally. He lead Prichett canyon for us this year over labor day. We hauled the BLM with us that day. The BLM guys are great guys and support our access. They do want us as a group (i.e. the 4x4 community) to step up and be more proactive in policing rogue wheeling in Moab. Which in short means to quite making bi-passes to hard obsticals in Prichett canyon in particular that incroch on to the wilderness study area. I sent my Letter please take the time to send yours. If Jeff is writing people it is very important. He fights harder than anyone localy to keep things open for all. :beer:

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
While I know this is a link to another forum, I hope it's OK to post it here like this. If not, let me know and I'll change it.
I'm only against people pimping thier own competing sites. Stuff like this needs to be posted!

Thanks AJ. :thumb:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
letter written, will be sent tomorrow.

·
Registered
883 Posts
And my full support. Sent.. one frome every member of my family, kids and all, cause they need these lands when they grow up too...

My letters go out daily via email and snail mail. Lands Nationwide!!

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Jarrod,

can you have some letters ready for members at the meeting Thursday? Maybee update them on the mattter.

Let me know.

Scott

·
Registered
695 Posts
I just wanted to say Thanks to everyone for supporting the cause. This is not just a minor bump in the road for Moab. If Jeff says it is important, IT IS IMPORTANT. He does probably more for Moab than anyone I know... Well the Moab Friends-For-Wheelin' is a new club that is truely dedicated to keeping Moab open for everyone....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts