Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Planet 4x4 takes another trip to Moab, Utah! This year went great. The weather was perfect and the trails were even better. If you didn't make it, you sure missed out. There is a reason why Moab is a Mecca to many.​

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
once again....thanks matt for setting this up and everyone else for showing up. this was the most fun i have had with my clothes on in a long time. great job on the summary. hope to see yall around and hopefully at the next MOAB.:beer:

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Awesome! Thanks for the pics!

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Sweet Pics. Matt are you going to offer a CD for sale?

·
Registered
940 Posts
Sweet Pics. Matt are you going to offer a CD for sale?
I second the CD sell thing. Saves me the hastle of copying off your server.:thumb:

·
Registered
183 Posts
I just finished looking at all of the Moab pics. Look like you had a great time, sure wish I could have made it. I looked like a great turn out with all kinds of different rigs. Sure glad everybody made it down there and back safe. You lucked out and missed the flash floods, those can be very scary in the all the canyon the trails go through.

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I second the CD sell thing. Saves me the hastle of copying off your server.:thumb:
I think I'll just make a CD and send one to a club or something and just let you guys copy it. Selling them would be a real pain. :thumb:

I'll get a few together this week.

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
Sounds good if you can send it over with someone to the fun krawl

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.