Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few of us are going out to the rock trail at about 5:30 today if anyone is interested in going post up or meet us out there.

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Closed? Its not even gated. I believe you can go out there whenever you feel like it.

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We all had a great time. We even had some new rigs with us. We are thinking of going back out saturday if we can get enough interest. probably in the late afternoon agian(3 or 4).

·
Registered
174 Posts
Had a great time.... Just call me low rider! Thanks for getting my tail of the rocks :) Let's do more of these afternoon impromptu runs.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Thanks for the great time! I guess I need some rock sliders now! Hey Eric, how much ya charge to make me a nice set like Franks? :thumb:

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Definitly a good time:thumb:
I was worried at first about going into the night but the dark just made things a little more interesting and alot more fun, guesss I need to get off my duff and install my rock lights.
It was good seeing Chris again and good meeting Gary. It's always fun to go out with new faces.
Saturday should be a blast, come one, come all.

The guy who baught Travis' silver Cherokee that Steve built is suppose to be coming out, it will be cool to see it actually wheel on some local soil.

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Hmmmm,
Might be able to come out on Saturday. Need to rebuild my king pins though. Maybe just maybe.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts