Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
ITTC Wench!
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of us who are leaving for Moab on Thurs. 10/4/07 do you want to meet at the Pilot Station like last year. If so, what time do you want to meet at?

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Probably 6AM I will be going slow compared to your Brand New Mega Cab.

·
Registered
698 Posts
I won't be in any hurry either, pulling that big pig with a 1\2 ton Tahoe. 6 a.m. sounds good to me

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
I'm will be leaving Wednesday if anyone wants to follow me down. Plan on leaving around 6-7AM. Going to do some hiking/sightseeing on Thursday.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Actually 6am is probably too early. We will have to get the kids on the bus for school before we can leave. So Maria and I would be able to take off at about 7:00 7:30.

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts

·
ITTC Wench!
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
7:30 sounds good to me too. I have an idea, since everyone is saying that they will be slow, how about everyone hook on to eachother and I will be in front. I can pull everyone!!:drive:

·
ITTC Wench!
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
O-ya one more thing... Chris said he would buy breakfast for everyone! :rotfl::rotfl:

·
Registered
151 Posts
I'll be pulling the yoda with the 1 ton dodge, so speed wont be a issue with me but I'll tag along with the group

·
Registered
698 Posts
Mark, why don't you pull my dodge with with your one ton dodge and let me pull the yota with my tahoe, then speed wouldn't be an issue for either of us. :drive::thumb::rotfl:

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Yea just don't give Trevor a rig with plenty of power and then after the trip tell you it was the first time he ever really towed. LMAO

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
Yea just don't give Trevor a rig with plenty of power and then after the trip tell you it was the first time he ever really towed. LMAO
I thought i did well for the first time. i think Trailbus nominated me for the next tow-hoe on that trip. :flipoff:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts

·
ITTC Wench!
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
If there is anybody from the Boise area that is interested in caravaning down to Moab, you are more then welcome to travel with us. On Thursday 10/4/07 meet at the Pilot Gas station right off of exit 95 in Mtn. Home @ 7:30 am. THere is a nice large parking lot that can accomodate everyones rigs so parking wont be an issue.
We should try to get a head count from everyone who is planning on meeting us so please post up if you plan on meeting us.

We will be there...

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
I will if my flight don't keep getting F**king delayed.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Well plans changed and I'm gonna leave Thurs. I may/may not roll down with you guys, don't wait for me either way

1 - 20 of 21 Posts