Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
camper shell to fit mini trucks. came off of my toyota. in good shape. needs new struts for hatch. Free to first person who wants it. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yah its still here! the truck its sittin on is going to the scrapyard soon so if anyone wants it come get it in the next week or two.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The truck it was sitting on is sold. it was an 81 longbed. the guy that bought it is using the cab and frontend to rebuild his 81.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok so you sold the tires and everthing
Dude I think I may have confused you.:what: I didnt sell my blue 81 shortbox. I sold an 81 longbed that I had just for parts. After I bobbed my bed I took the camper shell off of the blue truck and threw it on the white one out in the parking lot of my apartment. then I sold the white truck. I still have the blue one that is in the picture.:thumb:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Dude I think I may have confused you.:what: I didnt sell my blue 81 shortbox. I sold an 81 longbed that I had just for parts. After I bobbed my bed I took the camper shell off of the blue truck and threw it on the white one out in the parking lot of my apartment. then I sold the white truck. I still have the blue one that is in the picture.:thumb:
o haha sorry my bad

1 - 14 of 14 Posts