Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
At least you wouldn't have to go too far to get it and just think, you can even make low monthly payments..... If you wanna be like Mike...

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
Ahhhh and he is running the infamous 206 iron transfer case:darn:

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
I like the air cleaner assembly myself............................ what does that truck have to with me lehi? it's a piece of chit like my bronco? whos this fordtruckgirl? becca? ahhhhhhh im so confused

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
muddinmike said:
I like the air cleaner assembly myself............................ what does that truck have to with me lehi? it's a piece of chit like my bronco? whos this fordtruckgirl? becca? ahhhhhhh im so confused
No it kinda looks like yours and I thought you might have copied the rollbar. Also any chance to crack on the TTC Champ; I'll take it. And yes that is Becca.:cool:

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
come on it doesnt have a 15 dollar paint job like mine and your turd does. :thumb: oh and by the way your gonna need something cooler than 47"s to beat me at TTC :flipoff:

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah what would that be like some shafts and Ctms, maybe ramjet injection, but you know mike it ain't no competion I am in it for the fun and I want to still be able to drive my truck on the street.

Do you still want to sell me them 35 spline hubs?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts