Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A buddy talked me onto Planet and into movin' to Mt Home. I came out to check the area out and while driving around I ran into this rig. I think I might a changed my mind. PLEASE tell me this is not a MT Home Average Joe. A ******* too ashamed to drive a chevy he has to rebadge it??? If that aint some hillbilly shit I don't know what is. That beast should have some house paint slapped on it and turned into some ******* kid's tree fort.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And it doesn't stop at the truck. Check out the gettocruiser. Bet he picked up those lights at the local Tractor Supply store.

Attachments

·
What next?
3,965 Posts
thats LEHI's!!! Better watch out making fun of a military man in mountain home, who also is a very popular wheeler!!!:shame:

·
Premium Member
1,301 Posts
you know that you had to be tresspassing to take those pictures of Lehi's rigs.....He is a close personal friend of mine and in the military so watch your shit because he'll come for you while your sleeping....oh and tell Lehi to fix that broken wheel stud while your at it!!!

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
calm down you cheese dicks. thats some funny chit right there.

Now if something from his place is missing when he gets back, Then yeah I'll help yall beat this fellers ass. :shame:

·
Registered
252 Posts
chevycrew said:
thats LEHI's!!! who also is a very popular wheeler!!!:shame:
Lehi I didnt know -- thats kinda like comin out of the closet, Ya know just standing around talking with you I always kinda had that feeling that something wasnt right.........

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Just a little warning. I am back from Texas. That is some funny shit, but I do have No Tresspassing signs up and I am ******* enough to have a gun in every room. I am actually happy that I wasn't home. So who are you. Its just wrong to blindly post without everyone knowing who you are. At least you didn't take pics like that of the other five chevys on the place.:shame:

No really ask anybody I am a real nice guy. Just post up who you are..:smokin:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Ah shit, I though he was your buddy or something. haha.

Yeah I'd be pretty pissed to see someone walking around my house.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
That's simply great!!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Muddin --That you prowlin these parts agian :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I thought it was someone he knew playing a prank. Who else would go on someone's property and "vandalize" another persons truck like that? Maybe not.

Who are you BowTied?

·
Premium Member
1,301 Posts
looks like someone ford-ified lehi's chit....all in all i think it was funny but another guy screwin with some other wheelers toys....bad idear

·
Registered
213 Posts
id be pretty pissed if i saw my stuff ford-ified
he just dosnt want to say who he is or anything so he dont get a beat down :deal:
if i went out side and saw some one messing with my toy id beat them first ask questions later:smokin:

·
What next?
3,965 Posts
It wasnt me, but custom was out rather late last night..... lol

But for some reason he's proud of his ovals so I doubt he would drive to mountain home to do it.

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Well he left all the ovals on the Burb and Caprice but he used velcro with that glue tape so all that crap is stuck to my vehicles. So whoever it is can come over with some WD-40 and get that crap off. If it is someone I know that is a funny joke and I really don't care It is actually kind of creative. I would think that it was because they knew I was in Texas??? If it wasn't someone I know well just man up. I am a non-violent person/hippy peace lover. Seriously no retribution at all I would just like to know so I don't have to take all my trucks and park them in the fenced back acreage. I was told that somebody was in the driveway in a green mid 90's chevy pickup.

10 Dollar reward.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts