Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The WWOR will be hosting our second annual Top Truck event. It will be held at Optimist Park in Mountain Home on November 19, 2005. Details of actual the actual events are still in the works, and as we finalize the plans, they will be posted up. I just wanted to get the date out to you guys ASAP so that you can start planning to attend.

Once again, this is the only information I have available at this time. Expect full details of the events, prices, times, etc. to be coming out sometime next month.

Hope to see a great turn out to see who goes home with Southern Idaho's Top Truck!!!! Talk about having some bragging rights!

Chris

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Chris you can count me in as long as I am home. Let's have a mudbog...please. Maybe I'll run the burban. 8)

·
Registered
530 Posts
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 3 months and a short week hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm whistle

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow, great to see the support!! Hope to get lots of you out at this years events. I should be able to post up the exact details about after our September meeting.

I would really like to see a bunch of local clubs out to this event. Last years event was a blast for those that attended, and I think this year it is going to be much better. I think this years event will be more focused on the skill of both the driver and spotter.

Mikey-- I can't wait to watch all four wheels of your bronco in the air!!!!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Just bring some extra parts so you can still compete in the rest of the events. :thumb:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Wont be making it in the new rig,time line is just too short for me to have 'er complete,but will definetly be there in attendence again,might have to see if Shane will let me ride bitch/spot again for him :finger:
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT next year I'll be there balls deep in my junk and will DOMINATE every event whistle

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
RockPunk said:
Wont be making it in the new rig,time line is just too short for me to have 'er complete,but will definetly be there in attendence again,might have to see if Shane will let me ride bitch/spot again for him :finger:
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT next year I'll be there balls deep in my junk and will DOMINATE every event whistle

RIGHT.

Count me in this year.

·
Registered
530 Posts
gripguru said:
RockPunk said:

RIGHT.

Count me in this year.
WEEEEEEEEEEEEELP,reckon you'll just have to wait an see in my "unvailing" thread :finger: until then,keep hating :thumb:

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I got some great news today from the Parks and Rec. Anyone who wants to camp there at the park overnight can. There is a grassy area for tents, and a parking area for campers. Plus, we can have a bonfire like we did last year. It will be cold, so if you plan on tent camping, make sure you bring lots of cover!

More to come soon.

Here is what I do know.

These are the tentative list of events that our club members would like to see:

Obstacle course (both the old one and incoporating in the super cross track)
Start/stop test on dirt and asphalt
Tow challenge
Rock Crawl
Mud Race
Approach/departure angles

I have a source for hauling in more rocks, and will be doing that for the event. It should turn out to be a pretty decent course.

Also, the pricing was set.

$20 per vehicle for preregistration
$25 for the day of the event
$5 spectator charge.

I would encourage everyone planning to attend to please pre register to we can pre pay our event insurance.

Also, we will be serving hot dogs, hamburgers, chips, and drinks. There is no upfront charge for this, but we will have donation buckets out there to help cover our food expenses.

The forms and all the info will come in a couple weeks. Matt has offered to help me advertise this and get all the info to you guys! Hopefully soon you will see a link on the front page once we have all the info settled. I would just like to note that other than the entrance fees, the rest of it is subject to change as we finalize the small details.

Chris

·
Registered
530 Posts
Shaweeeeeeeeeeet....... Tenting,BonFire,definetly interested in that option!Is the grassy area by the mud bog pit?I dont recall any more grassy areas then that one !?!?? is it only one bon fire pit or can I bring my own fire container (55 gallon drum,cut in half) and have a fire near my camp spot,etc
Mikey,you plan on camping out??
Even though I took everyone to school :finger: with my hoop shooting abilities to start the obstacle course for Shane,i think you ought to drop that part,and just start it off the clock.But heeeeeeeeeeey,since I'm not returning as a spotter(as far as i know) to defend our(Team HBRK) winnings from last year, sooooooooo do what ever ya'll feel fit..hahahahhaha.
Looking forward to it Chris :thumb:

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
yeah I be camping out, I got's a new camper that sits in my turd f-350 :thumb:

If shane wont let ya spot for him Im bettin You can ride shotgun in the beast. Everyone saw how it went last time I let pepper be navigator in the bronk :finger: (meridian speedway)

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 63 Posts