Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know when they will be running the mud drags this year? I hope to have the burban done ??????????

·
Premium Member
1,301 Posts
uhm i actuall just saw it the other day on the old boob tube. The advertisements said the mud drags/Monster truck show would be June 18th. Nothing like short notice eh? Lehi if you need a hand getting the Burb done, give me a call and i'll do what i can to get out there to help you out

·
Registered
70 Posts
Mud drags in Meridian?!
Sounds like a good time. Where can I get more details, like when and where?

Don't worry - I won't be overrunning the rest of you with my big 4-cylinder. :rotfl:

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the offer. I finished putting the 60 in today and I have the crossover to finish through HBRK, the front driveshaft will be done friday at Jims and then it is just cosmetic??? You know try and make a truck with 44's street legal. Pretty much a bunch of 16 gauge steel to look like real bumpers. I know it sucks but I am over budget.
Custom what is your real name?? PM me

·
Registered
223 Posts
Mud drags in Meridian?!
Sounds like a good time. Where can I get more details, like when and where?

I know some people from out of town that might be interested, if I can get details to them soon enough.

Any additional info would be helpful.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,301 Posts
go to the pits around 5 to 5:30. The pits are on the back side of the race track. cost is $25 dollars to enter. The 25 bux covers the driver and 1 passenger, any additional passengers is 5 bux per extra person. To go through the front gate i beleive it is 10 bux or so per person. The action starts at 7 PM. You wanna be early if your gonna enter so you get a better chance to run through the hole. It has gotten better year after year, and it wasn't so bad last year, so lets hope this year it is awesome until LEHI and MUDDINMIKE clean out the hole. Should be a blast for the whole family. They have tuff trucks, quad wars, Monster trucks, and a freestyle motorcycle event. So everyone come on out. Afterwards a few of us go downtown to raise hell, then head out someplace and wheel some more. Bonfire and beer welcomed. So see everyone there? :deal:

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What are you talking about?? I don't make ruts... My 12000lb tank floats on top of the mud. whistle

·
Premium Member
1,301 Posts
yeah floats my arse :finger: But hey the cops gotta have something to do like write alot of tickets for bein overwheight without havin a CDL to drive that tank...or even a special operators license :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :finger: :finger:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts