Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When is the next meeting????? Been busy moving. What day is it anyway???? :darn:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
I won't be able to make it. I'm getting my wisdom teeth pulled out that afternoon.

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
nate.....i can give you a ride, then you can sleep through the meeting and watch me eat.:thumb: :rotfl: good luck with the surgery, enjoy your days off!

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ranger said:
Is the meeting open for all to attend?
If so, where is the meeting held?
Yeah, come on down. You are more than welcome. It is at Carlos's Restaraunt across the street from Albertsons.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
ranger give me a call if you need directions. 591-0813. Mtn Home is setup way weird with the way streets work... I still get lost around here :rotfl:

·
Registered
341 Posts
nate said:
ranger give me a call if you need directions. 591-0813. Mtn Home is setup way weird with the way streets work... I still get lost around here :rotfl:
Thanks for the offer! Ended up running across the place when I got lost looking for the post office.:thumb:

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
You are absolutely welcome to attend the meeting. But I have to warn you that you will have to sell your 40 and invest the money into a Blazer. We have already hit our club quota for Toyota SUV's, specifically with the 6 cruisers already owned by club members. And no Fords either! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Seriously though, come check out the meeting, attend an run and see what you think:thumb:

Oh, and I am the club President, well, at least until the elections on Tuesday:darn: :rotfl: :rotfl:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Yea your sure as hell ain't getting my vote. Missing all these runs and all.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Lumpdog said:
You are absolutely welcome to attend the meeting. But I have to warn you that you will have to sell your 40 and invest the money into a Blazer. We have already hit our club quota for Toyota SUV's, specifically with the 6 cruisers already owned by club members. And no Fords either! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Seriously though, come check out the meeting, attend an run and see what you think:thumb:

Oh, and I am the club President, well, at least until the elections on Tuesday:darn: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Nope, not going to happen. I owed two K5 Blazers, thats why I have a cruiser now!:thumb: :rotfl:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Lumpdog said:
.... And no Fords either! :rotfl: :rotfl:
You're just jealous that we don't keep breaking our rides.:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts