Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
That would be great We'll see you there.

·
Registered
120 Posts
i hate missing meetings im gonna try and take lunch around 700. that way ill hopefully get to make to a meeting for the first time this year :lame: .

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Dang! I'm going to miss another one. We have a vet appointment. My horse has to have surgery tonight, about 5pm. And I have an appointment at 6:30 and then back to the vet to pick up the horse. I'm hoping he's ready to go home by 7:30 or 8. Needless to say I won't be seeing you guys. And I had some stuff I wanted to chat with you all about. I WILL SEE YOU AT THE CLEANUP though! And then off to MOAB! Which will blow the May meeting too! If the May run is late enough I'll be up for getting out.

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Hope the Horse is okay Eric.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Just call Chris and he can put you on speakerphone.

Oh, wait, I guess he would have to have it with him, and/or turned on, and/or charged, and/or replaced again.:flipoff:

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
ginericfj80 said:
Dang! I'm going to miss another one. We have a vet appointment. My horse has to have surgery tonight, about 5pm. And I have an appointment at 6:30 and then back to the vet to pick up the horse. I'm hoping he's ready to go home by 7:30 or 8. Needless to say I won't be seeing you guys. And I had some stuff I wanted to chat with you all about. I WILL SEE YOU AT THE CLEANUP though! And then off to MOAB! Which will blow the May meeting too! If the May run is late enough I'll be up for getting out.

Hope the horse will be okay, and see ya at the clean up!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Thanks for the call/reminder Chris. The Jeep is all back together, working on packing stuff and rolling out at 0600 tomorrow AM.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Yeah I'm bringing my latop, so I'll try to post pics if I get a chance.

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
where is the run this month?!?!?!?!?! sorry i missed the meeting. had to run to boise and didnt make it back in time...ARGH!!

did i miss out on anything wild?

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
1 - 20 of 34 Posts