Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Where is the run? I should make the meeting but anything is subject to change in my job.

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
700 at carlos

·
Registered
698 Posts
Any idea where the Run is going to be or is that going to be determined at the Meeting.

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
At the meeting

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
So where are we going. Meet up at Pilot at 8AM??

I can't make it to the meetings. I'm in charge of night shift and I can't just take off.

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Rain and Dirt = MUD

·
Registered
379 Posts
hey trev thats a long way to drive to test a new rig with 5.29's remember I live in boise...:darn: I wonder if the Dave (muffin man) will be there?

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
shouldnt be much worst than driving the blue zuky on the highway....529s on 34s is damn near the same as your 513s on 33s.

if its a healthy motor it will take it. my yota would tach 3200 or so on the highway and it took it like a champ for the 5 years that i had it

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
I'll try and make the run, but I'm not positive yet, depends how I'm feeling. I got some nasty flu thing going on right now and I can't be too far from a bathroom if you know what I mean.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
I'll be there. Gonna cut some more stuff off on saturday, but i'll be ready

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
WWOR Meeting 3/14/2006

7:15pm Meeting called to order

1st Item Welcome- to our new members Josh, Nate, Olaf and Trevor

2nd Item February Run Recap- Please see Feb Fun Run Post for information on how the run went and who broke what.

3rd Item March Run- It sounds like it’s all coming together for the Hwy/Sandwash Area clean up on April 23. Jen is planning on getting some flyers for us to hand out and post. High Desert and members of a local ATV Club will be coming out to help. Chris has also scheduled for a guest speaker from United 4Wheel Drive to be out there to answer questions. Don Burton has also invited Treasure Valley Wheelers. As mentioned before WWOR is hosting this event so any Club is welcome to come out and help and promote their Club. Lehi has been volunteered to contact Dept. of Transportation regarding bags for the clean up. Food is being donated again by Dennis Dillon. WWOR will also be purchasing some door prizes along with businesses for people that volunteer. HD brought up that people should wear nametags that show what Club they belong to.

4th Item Optimist Park- Tag has decided not to lease Optimist Park this year ( Yes, that means motorcross will not be held). On a good note Glenns Ferry is welcoming these events at their Fairgrounds. Tag will be holding a meeting this Friday @6:30 at his house to discuss a plan of action. When Tag does start the work in Glenns Ferry we would like to see members volunteer to help with set up or events. Tag has always helped the Club with allowing us to hold activities at Optimist Park and we need to return the favor.

5th Item Items in the Works-
Newsletter – Jen brought a couple samples of the newsletter to the meeting. The Club decided that members can choose whether to receive it by email or mail she will also be posting it on Planet.
Photo Album- Maria Clark has volunteered to donate a album for the Club. Again if anyone has pictures they would like to include please contact Jen.
Website-Jen is checking on some options on how we want to go about updating our site.
Barbeque Trailer- It’s a slow start but we are still doing it if you have anything to donate please contact John or just drop it off at his place.
High Desert is having their Hwy Clean up near Melba this Saturday if anyone wants to help contact Dave or be at Dans Ferry Service @8:30am

I would also like to say Welcome to our guest’s Russ, Les and Rusty. Please feel free to contact any member if you have questions.

Next Meeting April 11th

1 - 18 of 18 Posts