Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all I am trying to get my blazer done so I can go wheeling on New Years day with the Snake River Off Roaders I am fairly close but have not been doing so great health wise. I need some help. I am willing to cook dinner for everyone who comes and helps and how often to get a guy to barbecue for you in December well nows your chance I was thinking about Tues the 28th or Wed the 29th. As of right now here are the things I need to get done. Front and rear axles put together, Doors put on and aligned rear window put in need to run brake lines in the rear build inner wheel wells in the front and get measurements for a front driveshaft. I am hoping to have the steering done tonight. I also need to put shocks in the rear and cobble together some type of exhaust. Anyway I really need the help because like I said my health has prevented me from working on it too much in the last couple of weeks. I have all the parts I need I just need to get them together. If you can come let me know whether tues or Wed would be better. Thanks guys :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We are meeting at Shane Osbornes house his address is 354 North Highway 91. Meeting time is 8 am Shane will park his bronco out side I am posting a pic of Shanes bronco so you know what too look for. If you are coming from IF it is almost exactly 5 miles from the gas station in Firth if you are coming from Blackfoot it is about 5 miles outside of town. If I have the blazer there (the orginal purpose of this post ) I will park it out there too. Everyone is welcome to the run and a new years party the night before at the same address. We are going out on the desert by the big sourthern butte :rotfl: :rotfl:

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts