You guy's should see me throttaling the big pig through there :rolleyes:

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
muddinmike said:
very clean runs :smokin:

You guy's should see me throttaling the big pig through there :rolleyes:

yeah last time i saw u go through there you broke something, i think it was your schackel

·
Registered
137 Posts
Never made it myself yet. 84" wheel base no help. Working on that. Will try again this spring.
Yea, made it look easy. Not near as fun as almost going over backwards!!
:help:

·
Registered
198 Posts
Nice vid Neal! They finally got broadband out to us so I can actually watch them now.

Is you rig back in action?

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Not me bro, I didn't stack one rock. Havn't in a while actually. I'll beat the piss outa my rig romping back and forth or use the winch but havn't stacked rocks in a while.

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
jimmer said:
The last time I saw a full size go thru there...they was a stackin a TON o rocks.... :darn:

I have actually seen the opposite. Each time that I go out there, I have trouble 'cause of the WB and the other guys - Kevin, Doug, Mike all go up with almost no trouble. They have 10-15" of WB on me and that makes all the difference in the world.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
76CJ5 said:
Never made it myself yet. 84" wheel base no help. Working on that. Will try again this spring.
Yea, made it look easy. Not near as fun as almost going over backwards!!
:help:
Amber has been up that a couple of times....she is only at 87" No problem at all.... :D

Todd walks his zuk up that all the time, and he has i think like a 82" wheelbase..lol

·
Registered
308 Posts
Lookin good! You know I cant do that. I like what you've got goin on. I need to get my butt down there and catch up with you guys!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts