1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
i'll think of not bring anything if that helps.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Chris or Alesha,
I haven't received my club stickers from when I joined. If you could bring them to the meeting I would appreciate it. One black and one chrome.
Thanks,
Eric

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Lehi,

Did you make it over there safe and sound? I've been running around 900 mph in circles lately. Yesterday I spent most of the day in the ER. I was trying really hard to break my nose. I actually may have a caved in nasal passage. Only time will tell.

Chris,

I hope to make the meeting. Definitely won't make the run on the 13th. I'll probably be stuck doing yard work on Mother's Day. It is OK though as I drag her out wheeling on Father's Day.

Alicia,

How much are the stickers? I could use a black one or maybe a pair of white ones?

·
Registered
322 Posts
Ok, I have everything people have ordered together and they are ready to go. But someone might have to give Chris a call tomorrow before the meeting and remind him to take them.
Eric V. I know we had like one black sticker left over but I am out of white we will get some ordered.
Is there any other colors that need to be ordered? Post them up and we will have them for June's meeting.

Russ, please remind Crystal she is going to be taking notes at tomorrow's meeting.

Ok see you all in June.

·
Registered
322 Posts
May 8th 2007 Meeting
7:00pm

Earth Day Clean Up Results
Trash Dumpster 18,600 lbs
Metal 11,000 lbs $209.00
Half of the earning from the clean up will go to the ATV club.
The roadside clean up has been rescheduled for the 4th weekend in June followed by a small run afterwards.

Runs
May 13th Mothers Day Run to Danskin meeting point will be the Pilot at 9:00. Food volunteers are:
Maria –buns
John – hamburgers

May 20th Is the run to Tiddy Springs with Chuck. Meeting point is the Murphy Store at 9:00am.

May 24th Is the run to St. Anthony’s approx. 5 groups are heading out Friday this is tent and camper friendly.

June 15-17th Is the Association Run remember early registration must be in by May 16th call Givens Hot Springs for camping hook ups.

June 22nd Is the Roadside clean up followed by a small run.

July – Big Smoky campout

August- Silver City campout

Club Dues
June –May
Dues are up $10.00 to cover the association dues

Comments
Chuck donated the $15.00 gift certificate he had won at the clean up to the club to raffle off. The winner was Sherry M. and the club made $20.00.
Web site volunteers – Maria mentioned that maybe Dave Clark might be interested in doing it.
Please bring your donations for Lehi’s care package for to the next meeting.
Next Meeting June 12th

1 - 6 of 6 Posts