Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its a 79 with a 460 and a c-6. only want about 500 for it. not sure how well it runs(needs battery has been sitting for a few years) but for 500 It doesn't really matter. Factory cruise, ac, dual tanks, "camper special" package so it has larger radiator, tranny cooler, suspension and power steering cooler.

now for the pics :finger:

Hey I could give it matching flames too whistle

[/img]

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Less temptation to make it into a wheeling rig looks awesome too me let me know if you don't buy it :rotfl:

·
Registered
164 Posts
me first!

·
Registered
530 Posts
SHOOT pick that shitbox up.Only downer is the 460 gas hogging,but fork it,for $500 what the fork :beer:

·
Registered
70 Posts
If you don't buy it, Towpro will end up with it somehow. :roll: So DO IT!

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
went and picked it up tonight. went to pay the guy and somewhere between the bank and loadin the truck on the trailer and payin the dude I lost the 450 :scared:

so now its a 900 dollar truck :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Not a good nite

·
Registered
530 Posts
HELL NOOOO
Dude are you for real..holly shitballs,sorry to hear that,i get pissed when i loose 5 bucks,I cant imaging dropping $450.My hand would have been on my pocket the entire time from the bank.You should have seen me with $6500 in $100 an $50's in my pocket going to pick up the blazer.had my hand either in my pocket or every 2 secounds touching it to make sure it was still there,eyeballing every mo-fo,if I would have had my .40cal Glock on base,that junk would have been in my lap,cocked,locked an ready to rock...Big94GMC was my ride over to pick it up ,he was like WTF..hahahaahaha..again sorry brutha.. :(
heres a 12'er :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
went back out and wandered in the desert this afternoon lookin for it........................... and it aint there :banghead:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Dude, that's my old apartment! I lived there from late '94 till early '98. 1494 right? Unfortunately the only Bronco parking there then was a non-runner brought up here to sell. That was a long time ago... damn, I'm old.

That old yelling couple still live downstairs? Still vacuum at 2:30a.m.? :roll:

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
1508 sunrise manor off five mile an fairview.

Still the same joint?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Nope, I lived in 1494. Left side looking from the street upstairs. I think it was the 2nd 4-plex in from the brick apts. behind Kirby and Subway. What a trip seeing that pic. Those apts. used to be done in brown, but they painted them blue/grey after we moved out.

·
Registered
6 Posts
muddinmike said:
went back out and wandered in the desert this afternoon lookin for it........................... and it aint there :banghead:
I'll let you know if it blows into Wyoming. :rotfl: :rotfl: DUDE THAT SUCKS!!

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
well the motor is poop. it sounds about like super dave's :finger:

It fires right up first turn every time but it goes, knock knock knock knock knock. Not good. Now time to decide if I should rock it with a crap motor :rotfl: , slam a rebuilt motor in it, Part it out for way more than I paid for it :deal:

·
Registered
47 Posts
muddinmike said:
well the motor is poop. it sounds about like super dave's :finger:

It fires right up first turn every time but it goes, knock knock knock knock knock. Not good. Now time to decide if I should rock it with a crap motor :rotfl: , slam a rebuilt motor in it, Part it out for way more than I paid for it :deal:

I think you should just buy my Bronco! :thumb: :rotfl:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts