Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Just got back about an hour ago. I wasnt supposed to come back untill tomorow but I had some problems. :evil:

- Broken front Pinion Yoke.
- Stripped front Pinion bolt.
- Pinion pulled into the housing and dissapeared!?.
- Very Bent Tie Rod (I've already ordered the rockrod).
- Dislocated radiator and fan setup.
- Broken Power Steering Belt.
- Broken Alternator mount bolt.
- Bent in windsheild housing
- Bent windshield.
- Bent ram housing.

I think thats about it. :?

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
holy shit! did you roll it?
details, details! :deal:
ya need some parts?
want help scrounging some?
I may have a windshield frame for ya real soon that you can cut and weld in......
let me know whatcha need and maybe I can help you out... :thumb:

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: leave it to matt to get that part confused..... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
111 Posts
OUCH! And people say I drop $$$$ into my rig. Did you get hurt or just your rig?

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Just the rig, I'll be pullin it apart this weekend to see what the whole damage was....

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Hey Matt I think you should cut off more body and put more tube on you are 3/4 of the way to a buggy anyway man I wish I could've been there :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Its in the works. :deal:

I considered removing the body and tubing it but everybody does that. I plan on losing the core support (but still look like its there) and boat siding the snot out of it. :thumb:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Okay here is an idea ( I've seen this done too but it is really cool) why not just narrow the whole thing. I know it would be a ridiculous amount of work but if you take like 10" out everywhere I think it would be cool :rotfl: :rotfl:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts