Just got back about an hour ago. I wasnt supposed to come back untill tomorow but I had some problems. :evil:
- Broken front Pinion Yoke.
- Stripped front Pinion bolt.
- Pinion pulled into the housing and dissapeared!?.
- Very Bent Tie Rod (I've already ordered the rockrod).
- Dislocated radiator and fan setup.
- Broken Power Steering Belt.
- Broken Alternator mount bolt.
- Bent in windsheild housing
- Bent windshield.
- Bent ram housing.
holy shit! did you roll it?
details, details! :deal:
ya need some parts?
want help scrounging some?
I may have a windshield frame for ya real soon that you can cut and weld in......
let me know whatcha need and maybe I can help you out... :thumb:
Okay here is an idea ( I've seen this done too but it is really cool) why not just narrow the whole thing. I know it would be a ridiculous amount of work but if you take like 10" out everywhere I think it would be cool :rotfl: :rotfl: