Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
March 14, 2007 Meeting
February Club Run to Little Valley recap
Association Annual meeting and run in Twin Falls – Thank you to the members that were able to make it out as you all know we are members of the Association. If you haven’t paid your $10.00 for the Association it is now due. Also in June, club dues will reflect the $10.00 increase from now on. As of Saturday the 3rd the new Association council members are as follows:
President- Nate Davision
1st Vice President – Scott Johnson
2nd Vice President – Rob Culver
Secretary – Sabrina Hupe
Treasure- Melinda Johnson
Please check out www.idahostate4x4association.com for more information about the meeting.
June 15th and the 16th is the annual Idaho 4x4 run hosted this year by High Desert please see Idaho state 4x4 site for the registration and more information on this event.
Optimist Park – Tag Hawks was given permission to be in charge of the facilities again there will be a meeting on Monday March 26th at 6:00 at City Hall. We encourage all members to show up and show their support.
Forest Service Meeting on March the 27th at 7:00 there will be a meeting at the Legion Hall again we encourage all members to try to attend and show their support.
Sunday the 18th – is our March run we will be running Lost Trail everyone should be at the Airbase Chevron at 9:00am.
Members volunteering for food items are:
Chris – hamburgers
Sheri- buns
Russ- Chips
John – wood
Bring your own drinks
Other unofficial trails ran this month were put on by the following and we would like to thank you.
Lost Trail arranged by Eric Voigt
Gauntlet Run arranged by Lehi Hartwell
Calendar Events to plan for
April the 22 will be our Clean up
May – We are planning on making a trip to St Anthony’s
June – This is the 4x4 Association run
July – Will be one our 2 day camping/club Run
Aug- Will also be a 2 day camping/club run
Next Meeting April 10th
Oh aslo make sure you all are on the private WWOR forum if you need help please contact lumpdog.

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
May – We are planning on making a trip to St Anthony’s
Our club might be interested in meeting up with you guys there. What do you guys think?

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Matt, Please remind us about this at our next meeting.
or, give me a call Chris and we can get details.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
How do I get on the private forum? Chris hooked me up a while back, but I don't remember how to get on it anymore.

Sorry I wasn't able to make it to the meeting. I ended up working on things at home till about 2 this morning.

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
going to the dunes?? :drool: i wanna go!!!! heheh!

i made it to korea, just got a room. the base really neat, they had a welcome party for the FNGs but i dont remember any of it. stupid soju!

just thought i would say hey and warn you that the webwheeling has begun!

trev

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
March 14, 2007 Meeting
Optimist Park – Tag Hawks was given permission to be in charge of the facilities again there will be a meeting on Monday March 26th at 6:00 at City Hall. We encourage all members to show up and show their support.

Please keep the world up to date on this will you?

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Who all is going on Sunday? Big group, small group? what rigs? I was curious if you guys wanted to run the optional loop back that Greg and I did last summer? I'm not 100% sure I can go yet. We have a wedding to attend Sat. night which could make an early AM unlikely. Sorry I missed the meeting. I feel asleep on the couch, it was supposed to be a 20 minute nap before the meeting. I woke up at 8:45.

·
Registered
288 Posts

i made it to korea, just got a room. the base really neat, they had a welcome party for the FNGs but i dont remember any of it. stupid soju!

trev
trevor just to let you know that soju really kicks peoples ass just thought you should know:rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
1,035 Posts

trev
Hey Trevor! Had a kettle yet? If not, I'll hook you up when you come up to visit. :beer:

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
i think i saw a couple kettles, amongst some other drinks. they were tastey!

cody, i knew about soju. i just didnt expect the 'help' i got from my shop.

sorry for the hi-jack!!:thumb:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts