1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
164 Posts
OH THANX! I DIDN'T NEED THOSE OTHER 7 DAYS TO FIGURE IT OUT ANYWAY! :banghead: :banghead:

·
Registered
883 Posts
HAAA!!! Well All I know is your meeting at IDAHO WRECKER IN MTN. HOME AT 9:00 AM..

BE THERE OR BE SQUARE..

AND TO EVERYONE ELSE HERE, YOUR ALL MORE THEN WELCOME TO JOIN US FOR THE RUN...

I WILL LET TOWPRO EXPLAIN IT TO YOU..

BUT BASICALLY, ITS A SCAVENGER HUNT TYPE OF RUN.. LOTS OF FUN FOR ALL..

HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE THERE..

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
164 Posts
THIS IS COMING FROM THE TRAIL LEADER WHO SAID....."I THINK THE ROAD IS OVER THAT WAY SOME WHERE....MAYBE" :finger: :rotfl:

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
And who was right!!!!!!! yeah, that's what I thought :finger: :finger: :finger: Hmmm, I seem to recall, that lifted, 460'd, rock rail'd, locker'd, new tire'd bronco sitting sideline alot last run :deal: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Can't wait for the run........hopefully I can get a different driveline in by then, or else I'll have to beat on the Exploder again!!!! (and Alicia doesn't like that, some crap about having to drive it 35 miles to work everyday yada yada yada :roll: )

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
41 Posts
Well tell her it will still drive..., just don't pay any mind to those wehring sounds or the fact that doors just don't seem to close right any more. :firedevi:

·
Registered
252 Posts
Lumpdog said:
And who was right!!!!!!! yeah, that's what I thought :finger: :finger: :finger: Hmmm, I seem to recall, that lifted, 460'd, rock rail'd, locker'd, new tire'd bronco sitting sideline alot last run :deal: :rotfl: :rotfl:
ouch

·
Registered
164 Posts
hows that "jack stand jeep" coming anyway? ontherocks :rotfl: :finger:

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
252 Posts
Hey mine is off the jack stands and it rolls---- Im just waitin on the track bar from the boys at HBRK and Ill roll it out and clean the shop
SO THERE :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:

·
Registered
164 Posts
THAT'S NICE THAT YOU CAN PUSH IT FROM ROCK TO ROCK! :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
267 Posts
Hey Chris, any details on where you guys might be goin? Been a Geocacher for 4 years now. Pretty cool someone is finally combining Geocaching and wheelin. I found all the caches in and around Mtn. Home a few years back but I know there's tons more now. Was 3rd in the state in finds at one time. But been a slacker for awhile now. Too busy to keep up with all the caches these days. Got a Etrex Legend loaded up with the Mapsource maps. Wut u using? Are you guys registered at Geocaching.Com? If so how bout some usernames? Maybe I know some of ya. My geocaching username is "Canyon Crawler." :thumb:
C-ya,

·
Registered
164 Posts
Here it is! Looks like we're going to go to little valley outside of Bruneau ther's a couple of cache sites out there and it would be cool to place a couple of our own. I also talked to a couple locals about a sandstone/limestone local that would be cool to wheel on. It's close to the place we went last year, but we still have a few canyons to scout. Everybody needs to bring something to fill the cache's with. Anybody's welcome to come. We'll be meeting at Idaho Wrecker Sales at 9am on sunday. :thumb:

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey jessie, come on out to the run!!! You guys from Nampa could meet us at the Bruneau Gas station, we will be heading right by there. I use a Sportrak from Magellan, I think alot of us have Magellans.

I have seen Canyon Crawler on the site before, I go by the same as here..... Just got into doing this from the last run, did alot around this area since, and some towards Mccall, and all the way to Sacramento, CA. We have a blast doing it, and get to see a ton of local spots that I didn't know even existed!!

If you were at the gas station in Bruneau by at least 9:30, we would probably be passing by between then and 10.

Hey Jessie, next time ya go out on a weekend and geocache, let me know, maybe we can meet up and kick off a few.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 18 of 18 Posts