Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright ladies and gentlemen, don't knock it too hard, it's the first newsletter of the year and I'm still trying to figure out why the comment form on the bottom doesn't work. This page is going to go through some major editing, which is why I used my space on Tripod/Lycos for the trial run.

Make sure you have your pop up blockers on, Lycos is an advertisement fiend.

http://silverwindfox.tripod.com/newsletters/newsletter.html

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Great Newsletter. Keep up the good work Jenn

·
Registered
183 Posts
Jen,
Nice news letter, I liked it alot. On a nother note, thanks for the card and all of your group's thoughts. I am doing great, I will be there for the clean up in April.

Darrell

·
Registered
252 Posts
WOW nice work!!!!

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Very, very nice. I liked everything. :thumb:
My only complaint is this...Ditch the purple font in your post!
I have to squint these tired old eyes to make it out against the black background.

But seriously, very nice newsletter.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ron_Egress said:
Very, very nice. I liked everything. :thumb:
My only complaint is this...Ditch the purple font in your post!
I have to squint these tired old eyes to make it out against the black background.

But seriously, very nice newsletter.
Thanks for the great feedback everyone, it's awesome to hear from you all! I apologize about the purple font, I am a purple freak and think that everything on the planet should be some shade of violet. I know, it's a personal problem; I'm tempted to get professional help or at least consult a few of the random voices in my head for a solution to the situation. We'll get back to you when we figure it out. :p

~ Jennifer

·
Registered
385 Posts
trailfox said:
Thanks for the great feedback everyone, it's awesome to hear from you all! I apologize about the purple font, I am a purple freak and think that everything on the planet should be some shade of violet. I know, it's a personal problem; I'm tempted to get professional help or at least consult a few of the random voices in my head for a solution to the situation. We'll get back to you when we figure it out. :p

~ Jennifer
Hey Jennifer,
Don't think I've formally met you, I think I saw you at the Association meeting on the 4th. Nice job on the minutes for the association. I am a PURPLE FREAK TOO. Glad to see I'm not the only one around here. LOL :rotfl: Good work on the newsletter too.

Sabrina

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Sabrina, I didn't know the association minutes found their way out of the HDOR website. I think you and I actually briefly met at the October fun krawl at Mr. Taylor's house, but I could be mistaken. I was the only idiot there in a tank top freezing my unmentionables off.

·
Registered
385 Posts
trailfox said:
Thanks Sabrina, I didn't know the association minutes found their way out of the HDOR website. I think you and I actually briefly met at the October fun krawl at Mr. Taylor's house, but I could be mistaken. I was the only idiot there in a tank top freezing my unmentionables off.

I think Nate (?) copied & pasted them over on the Assocations site, but I'm not sure. I think it is great that there is at least some information for the members to see on there now. It sure helps with communcation to have something on there for the people that couldn't attend the meeting.

There is a good possibilty that I did meet you then too. I met a TON of people that day, so its hard to say. :cool: Hope to chat with you in person soon though. :beer:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts