Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is from Sunday. Just me because this is the video I made for my website. I should of dropped the tire pressure just a little more. Lovin my new tires though. Had my Grand daughter in the Jeep most of it. She only hid her head once.

http://myweb.cableone.net/cherokeexj/Scott Crawlin.wmv

Oh yeah 32 mb. It takes a little while to DL.

·
Registered
379 Posts
nice work .....nice and smooth no carnage I wish i had caught up before I did carnage and broke a main leaf

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey,
You may have met my son. I think he cut you off on Fairveiw. After you chewed on him, you guys talked wheelin. Does it sound familiar ?
I think he told me you build Zukes ?
My nephew has a pretty nice one in Vegas. He is bringing it up when he brings my axle in May/June. I'll get ahold of you if you want to run with us.
The Red XJ that cut you off has had a few more things added since you last seen it. He sit at about 5" now and has my old 33x10.5 swampers on it.
Terra flew shackles, and JKS adjustable LCAs. When I get my new axle he is taking my 35 with trac-loc and 4.56. He'll need to get his Dana 30 regeared then.
Do you know any one who does them fairly cheap. My nephew does them , but I'm not sure he'll be here long enough. He put a new ring and pinion in the same XJ around Christmas when Tony threw a crush pin an chewed the crap out of the gears.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts