Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not a bad run, we had 5 people show up, and for once the fords outnumbered the chevys :finger: True to it's name kevin got us lost on the first turn but after a bit of backtracking we were back on the trail. We ran into no mechanical difficulties, although jon made a serious attempt at rolling his rig at the crack, getting about 4 feet of air under his front tire.
It started raining on us jsut as we started climbing the first waterfall. For thge first couple of us it went okay, but both jon and kevin had issues as by then the waterfall was really slick. They both made it up after a couple of tries to find the right line.
The last waterfall only carlos and myself attempted, we both made it pretty easily. The rest of the run was just cruising to the main road. Pretty good day and a good group of people, although it was a small group.

As an aside at the end of our trail we rand into darryl and his toyota headed up to meatgrinder with a couple jeeps. I followed them up and made it just about all the way up in the thing, but I did have to be winched up that first waterfall.

Pretty good day, pictures will be up eventually

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Glad to hear you got your ride back up and running. Don't break it though 'cause I'm going to want to do a good shakedown run with you in my jeep.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
I was busy blowing up my 60 front playing monster truck at the merdian monster truck/mudbog/mikey show :thumb:

Video to follow :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
here are some of the pictures

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
some more

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
more

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
more

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
more

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
last one.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Sorry I couldn't be there, I was at a family reunion in Eastern Idaho. I love that trail and heard I missed out on a good time :banghead:

next time........................

1 - 10 of 10 Posts