Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We will be making a run to Lost Trail on Saturday, August 20. Those leaving from the Mtn Home area will meet up at the Chevron on Airbase Road at 6:00 pm. The members from the Boise are will need to meet up at Dan's Ferry Service in Melba at 6:45 pm. Both groups will be meeting at the trail head at approx. 7:00 pm.

Once again we will not be cooking hamburgers on this run due to the dry land and high fire danger. Also, all the members at the meeting received the checklist of required items, so please have your vehicle prepared with those necessary items.

I would recommend bringing along some flashlights if you have them, as there is a good chance we could be out there till after dark.

I hope to see all of our club members there!!!

Chris

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
134 Posts
Is this a member only run? whistle

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
I might just crash the party too I have to get some trail time in on the new rig :thumb:

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
I will let you know if I am coming out for sure :thumb:

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
If everyone is there at 7pm we should have no problem working 2HD in for those that want to. It is only like a 1/4 mile bypass of LT. Unfortunately, my rig isn't quite ready for 2HD. I'm going to be a bypassing fool until I get sliders and bumpers done.

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have yet to get a tire past the first ledge on 2hd, the stupid bumper keeps hitting too soon. So I will be some work on it this week with a grinder and a plasma cutter. I know James would like to attempt it too with his jeep. I am thinking it would take us longer to do 2hd if we even get up in it, and I don't want the whole club to have to wait around. So if we go early, we can try it, them maybe do some exploring and come back at 7 to meet at the trail head.

But I gotta make sure there will be a club member at chevron to lead the group to the trail head.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
I made it to the second ledge in the old Cruiser. I have photos somewhere. The jeep in front of me broke which ended my procession forward. I don't know that I would have made it much further anyway. Go have fun. I'm sure they can follow me without any issues. I'm more worried about the Dan's Ferry folks making it down. Tomorrow, I'm going to try to get a spare up in Boise. Nothing in MH in a 315 to be had, unless Greg has an extra? I need to get my driveshaft on too.

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Any idea on a head count? I just want to know who to sort of expect and who not to wait for.

Let me know if you got a spare for me. I'll pay for it. I did end up getting one.

My rig is so pathetic. I wish it had sliders and bumpers. I'm going to have to take the wimpy bypasses. I've got to save the good stuff for Ebay.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Any idea on a head count? I just want to know who to sort of expect and who not to wait for.

Let me know if you got a spare for me. I'll pay for it. I did end up getting one.

My rig is so pathetic. I wish it had sliders and bumpers. I'm going to have to take the wimpy bypasses. I've got to save the good stuff for Ebay.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts