Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting ready to redo the header and footer into something real nice and I could use some pics of rigs. Looking for some action shots, dont have to be anything wild, just a good shot with no shadows and no people. This can be a tall order so if you think you might have something, post up! I'm trying for a good cross section of rigs and styles, dont want to slant to any one kind.

Thanks! :drive:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
ITTC Wench!
1,419 Posts
How would you like us to send you the pictures? Do you want us to post them here or email them to you?

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here's some. I wish someone would have gotten a good shot of the wheelstand and not just a shot off a video. Also, hard to get shots without a driver in the picture
Like the action of the second one. :drool:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
496 Posts
JT

P1010021.jpg
Roxanne
P1010066i.jpg
Roxanne
P1010070i.jpg
Me on the wall (kinda)
P1010090i.jpg
Lehi
P1010016i.jpg

I know we are not supposed to have people in them but the one of JT is classic and the one of Lehi is cool because that is such a HUGE rig.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Here are a few taken recently

Attachments

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Scotts bronco is perfect and the third pic of Baddawg is another. good clean bright pics. I think one of Brants will also fit the bill. Basically I can strip the back end off and work with it. That last one also...

here's an idea...

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

Attachments

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Here you go.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 27 Posts