Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if anyone has a empty extra tank that they wouldn't mind parting with i would be willing to remove it from there collection and add it to mine.i am also in need of a bender,fuel cell,bucket seats,harnesses,gauges,3" flex tube silicone or rubber,or flat bed trailer doesn't have to be very good.went up earlier in the week and looked at chucks trailer and i would like to get it but am just a ways off from being able to afford it.if anyone wants to buy new tires i have the means to get them cheaper than most are able to get them.i can go upto 37 and after that i don't have the connections to getem:confused: lets just say this,i got a couple of tires for my truck and the public price was about 400 for two and i got them for just over 200. so in most cases i can save you basicaly the price of the half the set.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
also looking for front axle out 80 yota doesn't have to be the 84 85 but would be nice and if any one would have a third memer out of a 95 that would be nice to

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
i have a 4 cylinder third member laying around. will work in any toyota 8'' housing. stock gears, 4.10 i believe. let me know if you interested.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts