Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm moving to town Saturday and Hoping to recruit some cheap labor. Probably start at 9:00 finish around 2:00 (with 4 or 5 people). Lunch & drinks provided. Pay, uh, did I mention lunch & drinks? I already arranged for a 24' rental van & a medium trailer so I don't really need vehicles. Its a PITA to use a lot of vehicles since I need to get an empty & full weight on all vehicles used. If anyone needs to get out of the house and get some excercise saturday, let me know & I'll hook you up. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
I'd give you a hand Greg, but I'm barely walking at this point, so I don't imagine I'd be much help moving stuff.

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
Lumpdog said:
then swap in the dana 60 to the Blaze, and weld the rear end.
yer my hero!!!! lol lol lol lol

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nate said:
I'd give you a hand Greg, but I'm barely walking at this point, so I don't imagine I'd be much help moving stuff.
I could use you as dead weight, what size box do you fit in?

Really though, I know about your foot. That's the problem with the guys I used to work with, of the ones still here, the few I would like help from are now gims and the rest I would rather not have around.

Take care of that foot, If I get this job on base, I'll be movin again in 6 to 8 months.:darn:

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Josh, I'll help ya catch up on yer grindin ifns ya help me move me $hit.:deal:

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Lumpdog said:
and weld the rear end.
Are you talking about welding the blazer or the cherokee? You gonna weld up that 60 too?

Depending on how well I'm getting around on saturday I may show up to help. I'm a little gimpy right now (I kinda broke my foot today :darn:).

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Damn, anyone else up for a broke foot?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts