Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to let everyone know there's a few of us heading out on Thursday evening to run lizard gulch. If you want to go meet up at the Chevron on Airbase Road at 5:00. Everyone's welcome. See you there.

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
Grrrr, I double as Pizza bitch on thursday evening, next time, next time!

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Hmmmm! I could probably do that. Just not too late. The thing I love about that trail is it is so close to MH and there isn't a huge opportunity for breakage so an evening on a workday is feasible.

·
Registered
940 Posts
I'm in. Might have to meet you all at the Bruneau / old grandview highway. If so, I'll give one of you a call (probably you josh, I'd have to leave a message for Chris:flipoff: )

·
Registered
698 Posts
Don't back up.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Well Cody made the trip even without reverse. We had 6 rigs on this trip and it was great. No carnage unless you count 1 flat tire. I had a blast. The weather was perfect and the waterfall at the end was a piece of cake. I should have went left like Chris and Greg did. Okay, enough chatter. Here's some pics:

Attachments

·
Registered
288 Posts
i would like to say thanks to all the members who acted on behalf of my reverse:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: chris, josh,ron,james. you all did a great job thanks:thumb:

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Even more pics:

The last 2 pics I copied out of the video Sandy took of me going up the waterfall. I'd love to post the whole video but it is 13MB and I do not have any software that will let me edit .mov files. The very last pic is out of the video of me going down the ledge.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
I wish I could have convinced my dad to go. My folks are here visiting for Easter. Looks like everyone had a good time.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts