Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here are some of the picture that were taken today. turned out to be a great day out from the road side clean up to running lizard gulch. thanks for the lunch and a fun day out.

Attachments

·
Registered
698 Posts
Thanks for the pics Nate. It was a great day and the weather was perfect. The WWOR highway clean up was also a success. My family and I had a great time. Can't wait to get out and do it again. One of these days I will remember to bring my camera out on one of these runs :thumb:

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
the TURD is looking beautiful as ever :thumb: good to see she is being flogged well!!

great pics too!! :drool:

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
what kind of tires are on the discovery?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Thanks to those of you that showed up! We had a smaller than normal turnout this weekend, but we did have some fun, ate some good food, and cleaned up quite a bit of trash.

I thought the cleanup was near Grandview highway. I was trying to find more info about the cleanup so I could attend. It look like you had a great time. I hope I can catch the next outting. Is there another one coming up? I'll keep an eye out for the next.

John

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
I thought the cleanup was near Grandview highway. I was trying to find more info about the cleanup so I could attend. It look like you had a great time. I hope I can catch the next outting. Is there another one coming up? I'll keep an eye out for the next.

John

It was on Grand View highway, then we skirted around the Base on the Gravel pit road and headed into Bruneau.

The next scheduled outing is the camping trip to Silver City in July.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Well it is weird to see that left line become so easy now...

·
Registered
346 Posts
Well it is weird to see that left line become so easy now...
That sure look a lot like Hooker Canyon :rotfl:
That is Cool Run though no matter what you call it !
Wish it was closer. Good run to break in people on.

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
That sure look a lot like Hooker Canyon :rotfl:
That is Cool Run though no matter what you call it !
Wish it was closer. Good run to break in people on.
Yeah it is. Lehi and I walked it a couple of years ago when we were scouting for trails. It didn't look to us like it had been run before. I looked on some maps and couldn't find any names for it, so since there are about a million lizards living there, that is where the name came from. A year or so later, I found that IOR had run what looked similar to that trail back in like 2001 or 2002 by the pics on their site.

When we run it for a club run, we add the Bruneau Loop to it as well to make it a great day of wheeling. Bruneau loop is more scenic and is best wheeled in the spring time.

For us it is a 30 minute drive to the trail head, so it is a quick and easy run for us to do.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
346 Posts
Chris,
This was an event filled scenic run we took Saturday. The end of the video is recovery. The trail was a lot steeper grade then the video shows as always.
The vid is posted by me down a few posts.
Idaho Off-Road 4x4 Club :: View topic - Belshazzer Mine - June 23rd
Tony burned up his XJs 8.25 going on this one. He has located a D44 already though. $150.00

Hey Chris I have a video of a trail you should remember. Remember when I told you I was talking about how I had almost rolled in the same spot. It is on this video. I was headed up instead of down. It is rated PG though because of my kids reaction.:shocked: :rotfl: If you look it is exactly where Josh was except he was facing the other direction. I took a really bad line for sure.
Though I have came closer on Lizard Gulch. I actually was on 2 wheels there. First time so I stuck the old arm out to catch myself and got yelled at :shame:

That one is on my website video page. Tippy !

Lost Trail http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=9059586908960993682

OK I'm done hi-jacking your thread Post, Sorry Man.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts