Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys and gals, I have been working hard to get up and running. Many may not no that I have been working on throwing a doubler in my rig. Well I have the tranny pulled and the tailshaft being swappped out. I should be ready to throw that back in by the end of this week. So as usual I decided to start another project as well. I have always wanted a buggy waggy look. I think I have pulled it off.

So the plan is to basically bend some tube to follow my cut and tie into the cage and rear bumper. I'm going to cap the open sides as well. I will post pics when I get that done. What I have in mind should look pretty darn cool. May be even Sandman cool. Have no fear people I also made progress on the doubler. I got the new intermediate shaft and adaptor plate mounted on the Np-203 gear box. I have the studs mounted in the Np-205. SO basically I'm waiting until the tranny comes back and then it is on to throwing it all together. For those that want to know, my doubler setup is made by North West Fabrications. I'm more than happy with there quailty and even more so their Customer Service.

Anyway thought I would give a little update

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
wow

Looks great 8)

i am jealous. what a great family wagon! :thumb:

·
Registered
781 Posts
Well.......you pulled something off alright whistle :rotfl: :rotfl: ........kidding man :finger:

looks good :thumb: ...........curious to see your ideas on tying whats left together :deal:

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
rokbrkr said:
Well.......you pulled something off alright whistle :rotfl: :rotfl: ........kidding man :finger:

looks good :thumb: ...........curious to see your ideas on tying whats left together :deal:
I'll be calling you brother. You know C.B.I is the only fab shop that touches my rig. :beer:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts